KP5000 high frequency mobile C-arm X-ray machine
- Product description
- Clinical picture
- Commodity name: KP5000 high frequency mobile C-arm X-ray machine
Product features: UHF design} green new experience
1. Professional technology, rich configuration, with 5.5kw 6.4kw product registration certificate;
2. UHF 100kHz design allows the equipment to have both high-definition image quality and green environmental protection. Bring you a new green experience;
3. High stability oil-cooled combined ball tube ensures long-time image acquisition;
4. The micro focus design of C standard is adopted to ensure the clarity of the image;
5. Korean king's filter grid can filter scattered rays and ensure the quality of X-ray;
6. Megapixel image system, the image is clearer and more delicate;
7. Professional industrial control computer is adopted, with anti-seismic, anti falling, stable performance and data recovery function;
8. Double screen heteromorphic technology is more convenient to analyze and compare the lesions;
9. Module design, with automatic fault diagnosis function;
Ultra high frequency mobile C-arm, referred to as small C, C-arm machine, C-arm, C-arm X-ray machine, mobile surgical X-ray machine, etc.
As an image diagnostic equipment, its main function is perspective, and it also has the functions of spot film, film and contrast. It is known as the "eye" of orthopaedic doctors, and is widely used in orthopaedics: bone rectification, reduction and nailing; Surgery: removal of foreign bodies, cardiac catheters, implantation of pacemakers, partial interventional therapy, partial angiography and local photography; Pain: small needle knife treatment. Gynecology: fallopian tube guided surgery, etc.
Please contact the regional manager of the company for the specific product technical parameters and configuration list. All employees of Kam medical wish you a happy work!
1. Free installation, commissioning and training for operators
2. Replacement maintenance can improve the maintenance speed, reduce the maintenance cost and prolong the service life of the equipment
3. Make regular return visits, formulate product service files, and understand the equipment status in detail
4. Lifetime maintenance, lifetime free software update and upgrade
Please operate the equipment according to the safety regulations of the radiology department